Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Year, New Blog!

Currently I am sitting in Arizona, with a Venti Caramel Macchiato, all with my family bustling around me doing numerous things. Arizona is lovely. I have no complaints, and the weather is perfect for a gal like me. I hate the winter LOVE the summer.

This is my new blog. I like it. I may love it by the end of the year. I liked my old blog home and it served me well, but I was looking for something a bit more me. A bit more personalized. This fits. I like that I can change the colours, the fonts, and the best part is that I can have you, YOU the reader subscribe to my blog. By doing so, every time I write a new post, you will get an e-mail notifying you that I have done so. Brilliant- don't ya think? I think so.

I have a bunch of pictures that I will be blogging about when I get back home. I know, I know ssooo bad that I forgot my cable to upload pictures to my laptop. It's not easy traveling with a 2 year old these days. I have loads of things to remember to bring, and my cable for my camera was far behind diapers, wipes, toys, snacks, etc, etc. All you mommies out there-ya know what I am talkin' about!

Any-who, I hope you enjoy this blog much more then my old one and feel free to subscribe away, and don't forget to send me some blog love by leaving a comment! I want to hear from you! Yes, you! Just because I have a blog doesn't mean that I get the last word! Hehe

Peace out!

1 comment:

  1. Yes you're mom is the first, and the proudest. If you think you have a lot of baby stuff to lug around wait until you have 3. HEHE

    Love always Mom

    ReplyDelete