Sunday, March 28, 2010

Mack & Rory-Parry Sound Photographer

The last few weeks have been.... stressful, exciting, fun, interesting, tiring, the list goes on and on.

It all started with doing some renos on my office/studio! SUPER happy with what the final results are going to look like. My office/studio is a work in progress and when it is completely finished, I will share with you how it looks.

My mom has come for a visit from Edmonton, and her visit has been short and sweet. On Wednesday I will be turning around and taking her back to Toronto to catch her flight back to Edmonton. :(

My sister was supposed to pack up her life and her belongings and head back out with my mother, but as fate would have it, we managed to find an affordable, cute little condo that allows pets for my sister to live in(YAY)! This week will be busy as we putter around packing all of her stuff for the big move this week.

Last weekend I attended the Awaken Workshop hosted by Dave & Charlotte. It was awesome and this is something that any one coming into this business should attend. If you have questions about marketing, branding, pricing, camera settings, posing, and anything else that you are questioning you should attend. This is a workshop that they are hoping to make yearly, next year I hope it will be bigger and better. So keep it in mind!

All of this brings me to yesterday. Ahh yesterday. It was such a breath of fresh air. In the midst of all the crazy things I have been doing, it's so nice to get back to what I love the most. Photography. I had the opportunity to shoot a pair of twins that are just so adorable and tiny. I first met Mackenzie and Aurora last year. I took pictures of them when I first started my business, and I was thrilled when their mother, Heather asked me to take pictures again this year. I was exited to see them again and see how they have grown and developed. Let me tell ya, these 2 little girls are on the move! One year ago it was easy to get pictures of the two of them together. Now, it's a different story. They are both independent and have such different personalities. It's awesome. So, with out further hesitation here is Mack & Rory....

















No comments:

Post a Comment