Saturday, March 6, 2010

That's just funny...

I am a dog lover. The moment you walk into my house, you know this. I have 3 Dogs. 3 Boston Terriers to be exact. I love them all, and they all have very different personalities. For now, I am just going to introduce you to one..... His name is Tristan, and his tongue is too long for his mouth (at least this is what we think).


He is our first. The "original", if that's what some may say. He is very friendly, very lovable. He barks too much, which is something I am trying to work on, and he must have human contact at all times. Either it be in the form of cuddling on the couch or sneaking into bed with me and my husband in the middle of the night. He is a good dog, but more importantly he is our dog. Enjoy these few pictures of Tristan along with his dried-out, wrinkled looking tongue. We sure do get a kick out of it sometimes!



No comments:

Post a Comment