Thursday, February 25, 2010

I Really love......

Through out the year I will be doing post's on things that I really love. They will be on anything and everything.  From clothing, to music, to my new favorite obsession's. Anything!!

My first post will be on......






Muskoka Bear Wear!!!!!

I LOVE MUSKOKA BEAR WEAR!!

I can't say it enough. If you are a big fan of being comfy, and I mean... who isn't right? Then you will love this clothing line as well. They have sweaters, t-shirts, sweat pants, mitts, gloves. They carry a large selection of sizes, from infant and kids to adults. I currently have 3 sweaters in my arsenal. I also bought a sweater for my husband, and a t-shirt for my daughter. My sister owns a sweater and some of their oh-so-cute pants with bear paws on the butt (hehe). I also bought a onesie and a t-shirt for some of my friends kids.

Muskoka Bear wear is a local vendor and I always enjoy finding and buying unique local items. It always gives me joy to buy locally, AND you can even purchase their clothing online!! Pure awesome-ness!
They have 3 stores throughout the muskoka region. Bracebridge, Huntsville, and Port Carling. Each store is just as cute as the other, and the people working in the stores are always friendly and helpful.

I will be making another trip to one of these stores as soon as I can, in the meantime I highly recommend you checking them out. They are excellent quality and made in Canada! Another dose of awesome-ness right there!!














2 comments:

  1. I love muskoka bear wear. It is a great product. The only downside of it is the high prices!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen.mcewen@shaw.caJuly 15, 2010 at 9:10 PM

    I love muskoka bear wear I have too many products according to my husband! he gets scared when I say I'm going to Bracebridge to see my aunt. I came on here looking for the contest but I can't seem to find the link. I love the paw print on the butts. If you bring back the pants without the elastic I would be happy. I am glad to see the Purple pants should come out with different colour in the shorts besides black and grey. I'm a big fan!
    Ellen

    ReplyDelete