Monday, February 15, 2010

The WINNER IS!!!

Lisa Tait!!!

Congratulations Lisa!!! I can't wait to shoot this adorable little family! I took pictures of Blair (Lisa's daughter) about a year ago, and it will be great to see how much she has changed in front of the camera. Lisa's number was lucky number 12, the website www.random.org picked her number at random, based on the total number of entries.

So excited for Lisa, but don't worry folks, I have a little prezzy for you just because you took the time to enter! So here it is......
In honour of Family day in Canada and because today is the 15th, I am giving all of the entries 15% off a family package! This will expire on Family Day 2011, so everyone has one year to use this promotion!

Contest are fun don't cha' think???

I am thinking about doing another one sometime soon..... Stay tuned!!! This next one will be for all of the ladies out there that have a certain something sitting in their closets.......

No comments:

Post a Comment