Wednesday, April 7, 2010

I LURVE them! Parry Sound Wedding Photographer

So about ten days ago I excitedly put in an order for Canvas prints. This is something I have been wanting to do for months. Oh the excitement and anticipation! I couldn't wait for them to be here.....
Guess what??? They arrived yesterday. And. I. LURVE. Them.

They are awesome. They are beautiful. They are perfect.

I ordered these babies from GTA imaging, and I must admit I was a little nervous to order from them because, I had not seen the work in person. Every other company that I was thinking about ordering from I had seen the work. I went to a workshop and heard great things about their canvas prints, so I went out on a limb and ordered away.

Any photographer who is thinking about ordering canvas prints.. Do it! You will not be disappointed. They add that little oh-la-la factor to your studio or office. Take a peek and let me know what ya think!












No comments:

Post a Comment