Thursday, April 29, 2010

Rachel, Tim & Posh! - Parry Sound Photographer

Last week my cousin Rachel asked me if I could do a couples session with her, her boyfriend Tim and her dog Posh. Of course, I obliged.

Rachel and I (along with the rest of us cousin's) used to be super close, but then as everyone got older, people moved, went to school, and as it usually happens with families we all just lost that closeness that we used to have as kids. In the last few years we have all been trying to re-connect and stay close. It's been a bit of a challenge-what with us all having jobs, families and life in general, but we have been doing a pretty good job. Especially with  a little social networking site known as Facebook... you might have heard of it.

Tim and Rachel knew each other as kids and grew up together, went to high school together, started dating and then, well, life happened. Rachel went to school in Sudbury and Tim went on to other things. They broke up,  and moved on. This past Christmas Rachel went home and her and Tim re-connected. Since then they have been an item and Tim has been a trooper traveling all the way up to Sudbury from Port Dover on his days off to be with Rachel. Rachel is returning the favour this summer by
moving to Port Dover for the summer. Pretty cute, huh?

This is going to be a fairly large posting, I had just over an hour with these two and we went to a couple different spots for shooting, and they rocked each one of those locations! Enjoy!

First off... Meet Posh!















Even though it's a little blurry... this one may be my Favourite!


Tim works for the Fire Department in Port Dover....

Don't kill me you guys.... ;)

The End... You guys were great!!


To book a couples session click here 
Find me on Facebook
Follow me on Twitter


No comments:

Post a Comment