Sunday, April 25, 2010

Pretty Packaging - Parry Sound Photographer

Don't you just love getting presents? I know I sure do. I also get a lot of joy out of giving them too! I am one of those people who prefers to watch people open presents, rather then have people watch me. At Christmas I hand out all the presents and watch everyone open them. This past year everyone was waiting for me to open my presents.

On that note... When you receive Digital Negatives and/or a Dvd Slideshow though Cassie Jacklin Images you will get them all nicely wrapped in this lovely little package...


I have been wanting to get some custom wrapping paper made for me for a while now. So about a month ago, I went onto Etsy and found someone willing to make some pretty paper for me. Not only did Angie make me some paper, but she also ventured into making stickers as well.

Branding, Packaging and final delivery of images is so very important in this industry. Not only does it set you apart from other photographers or designers it puts a personal touch on it as well.  When you put a lot of thought into how the images will be delivered (and not just Dvd's or Digital negatives but Albums and books as well) it means that these items mean more to you then just another client's "order".
These are someone's memories, you have to treat that with respect.

No comments:

Post a Comment